The SPC or Statistical process control is a control tool by which you could have full control of your process. The data that is collected is used to plot a graph that gives valuable inferences about its Quality and feed back. SPC is an integral part of any Quality Improvement program. It is basically a tool for controlling the variables that add value to a process. We at problem solving institute try to make the statistical procedures and theorems simple and application driven so that you will find learning and applying SPC to be fun.
SPC provides real time analysis to establish controllable process baselines; learn, set, and dynamically improve the capability of the process.
SPC is an important component of any Six Sigma program and the first choice in improving and controlling the processes. Learn the power of SPC ,statistical charts and output. Learn how to identify shift due to causes that you are supposed to control and those that are due to chance... Read MoreBENEFITS
- 1 Monitors and provides feedback for keeping processes in control.
- 2 Triggers when a problem occurs
- 3 Differentiates between problems that are correctable and those that are due to chance.
- 4 Gives you better control of your process
- 5 Reduces need for inspectio
- 6 Provides valuable knowledge in the working of the process
NEED FOR SPC
You need SPC in the following situations
- a When controlling ongoing processes by finding and correcting problems as they occur.
- b When predicting the expected range of outcomes from a process.
- c When determining whether a process is stable (in statistical control).
- d When analyzing patterns of process variation from special causes (non-routine events) or common causes (built into the process).
- e When determining whether your quality improvement project should aim to prevent specific problems or to make fundamental changes to the process... Read More
Based on experience & competency in the NDT methods personnel are Qualified as
Determine if a controlled process is Yielding an adequate degree of control
Improve Quality of the product or service.
Be used as feedback for redesigning the product or service.
Supplement the Design robustness of a product.
Solve the problem and control the variables that cause deviation.
Invest in your career and future by earning a Qualimations certification in Quality Assurance through its QA/QC training and certification. Gain the edge and beat competition, increase your potential for a higher salary.
testing, this check by qualimationstesting
I am happy that i participated in the course, the function of the quality departments and QC/QA is very clear.Should be useful for the future.S Arul Kumar, Engineer, V-Guard Industries
Your training is excellent and well delivered. The way of presentation and the linking of each process is beautiful. It is easy to capture the data. This will be implemented in the company.R.Venkatachalam, Quality Assurance Engineer, V-Guard Industries Ltd
This program has lot of tools for improvement, machine capability and real time samples on cost of quality is good, thank you.T. Balachandar, Quality Assurance Engineer, Supertech Industry, Coimbatore
This is a very useful course for all. It helps to understand what we studied in the TQM sessions. Qualimations has related this to actual data and with industrial Samples.M.Vinoth Kumar, Student, MBA, Anna University
This is very interesting course, it has lot of good tools and the way qualimations deliver with samples is good.C.Saravana Kumar, Quality Controller, Viking Industries, Coimbatore.
The first day of the session i came to the session with no idea of what is six sigma. Now i understand that this is very critical for my carrier. These concepts make to work smarter and focus on the approach or the attitude to the way you work.P, Vinoth Raja, ME Industrial Engineering, ANNA University
The course on Six Sigma was taught very well, also planned and the experience gained by the resource person over the period of his working. He facilitated the participants for learning and how to apply practically.P. Karuppuswamy, Professor and Head(Mechanical), Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore
SPC & SIX SIGMA
SPC is an important component of any Six Sigma program and the first choice in improving and controlling the processes. Learn the power of SPC through us....
- * Identify what characteristics to be controlled
- * Establish Control limits
- * Find how to control the process
- * Learn how to measure improvement of a process
- * Learn how to detect shift and how to set alerts that take action... Read More
What is SIX SIGMA?
Six Sigma means a measure of quality that strives for near perfection. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit)... Read More