- We were specially deputed for X Ray inspection of Current carrying Alluminium panels welding at Kayamkulam Thermal Power Plant of N.T.P.C (National Thermal Power Corporation) at Kayamkulam, Kerala.
- Some of our specialist are trained and have Carried out NDT at BHEL ( Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Trichy , Tamilnadu , India- A leader in the Power Plants equipment manufacturing industry ) on power plant equipments . Specialized training in Fluroscopy ( Radioscopy of tubular )
- Specialized Ultrasonic testing duties entailed straight beam and angle beam testing of tanks, boiler vesels, pipe welds and other types of dynamic and statically loaded parts. Worked from industry wide codes and standards (ASME, AWS, ASNT, API) and also on customer specifications.
- Inspection and NDT consultants for L&T ( Larsen & Tubro Limited , Hazira , Surat , Gujarat , India ) on power plant equipments, Fertilizer industry.
- Level3 representation for VR Enterprises at Kudankulam Nuclear Power plant site
Client and Network
Our repeated clients are from Marine, Petrochemical, Pressure Vessel, Hydro Power and fabrication industries.
Top Indian clients include IBR, Kochi Refinery, FACT, KSEB, PWD, CPWD, BSNL, Cochin Port Trust etc.
High level Network with Indian Society for NDT and BHEL NDT Lab.
The candidate would have "hands-on" knowledge for each method they will be learning by using actual equipment and materials with "real-world" specimens. In-depth technical and practical knowledge of the method being taught and presented in such a way that the students not only learn the subject process.. Read More
NDT Level - II
Level – II Inspectors are qualified to Calibrate and set up equipment, carry out testing as per the written practice. They shall be able to interpret & evaluate as per the written practice. They shall also develop written procedure, prepare report for the inspection and document it. They can also train & supervise Level – I technicians. They must be familiar with all applicable codes, standards, and other documents that control the NDT method being utilized.. Read More
Design of Experiment
Every factor operates at different levels or stages during a process. These levels are either determined so that the process adds value to the product and hence there is a value associated with it. As an example, a flight management over booking could be set at two levels, one which takes low levels of risk and other which takes high risk.. Read More
Qualimation offers ASNT NDT L-I & L-II certification courses in
Visual & Optical testing
RTFI (Radiographic Film Interpretation)
General introduction to NDT
ASNT L-III exams preparatory courses
Free Source Application
Qualimation offers ASNT NDT L-I & L-II certification courses in Ultrasonic testing, Radiographic testing, Penetrant testing, Magnetic testing, Visual Testing and various other NDT methods. High Salaries and Opportunities for Oil and Gas Jobs with NDT understanding and Certification