AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE INDUSTRY
- Qualimation carried out Special NDT tasks for the Indian Naval Aircraft division for Fluorescent Dye penetrant inspection of rotor blades of Aircraft engines.
- Qualimations support for AIRINDIA Development of inspection methods procedures based on required reference standard sensitivity levels, available equipments, processes as per Honeywell CMM. Machines considered for preparing procedures are FPI Dyglo made,FMPI ITW make, Eddy current machine wheel scan5, Demanetizer all these for AIR INDIA LTD Trivandrum
- Qualimations work on Aircrafts with unmatched performance, enabling the delineation of even the tiniest of hairline cracks. With safety a major consideration, the required dose level is dramatically managed in comparison to CR or film meaning that exposure times are reduced to mere seconds.
- Ultrasonic testing done to detect cracks in aircraft wings, oil pipelines in Saudi Arabia and corrosion on oil rigs from the Sea to the Gulf. To drive the ultrasonic transducers requires RF power. Qualimations is well known for our robust and rugged testing standards. We are proud to specially designed solutions for non-destructive Testing (NDT) inimplementation of OEM product and research industries.
- Support for Core Non-Destructive Testing NDT capabilities combined with engineering and scientific skills to enable a full, turn-key solution for NDT issues, structural integrity aspects and inspection services.
- Cochin Shipyard’s new Land mark The 300 T Gantry Crane was fabricated inside Shipyard premises by M/s Mcnally Bharat India Limited and Support from Qualimation was solely responsible in carrying out Ultrasonic Inspection of the Fabricated structure(90 % of the Butt Joint & full penetration fillet were covered by U.T).
- Qualimation has expertise in understanding of international technical codes and standards.
- UT of welds on piping, industrial tanks and vessels, straight beam testing for erossion and corrosion, developing film for x ray.
" Perfect,Interesting and highly educative. It has broaden my knowledge on how to handle, solve problems and improve quality in my organization "
Julie O Kodu , protocol manager/project co ordinator, Sea Petroleum & CTAS Group of companies,Lagos,Nigeria
The course is very excellent and content is good, the practical and case studies is very good. The time of delivery / Handson.S.Sathish, Asst Prof, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
I have improved my knowledge in this course. Lot of awareness about controlling the defect. This is very useful for my career and improves the Quality level in the organisation.K.Vinoth Kumar, Quality Engineer, APEX Bright Bars, Coimbatore
The course is very good and useful to me. I got lot of ideas from your teaching, your way of training is simple and superb.S.Meiyazagan, MBA, ANNA University
Very useful and clear,V.Bharathi, MBA, Anna University
The course is good and learned a lot in this session. At a design level plan to use this for product development in developing a defect free product and with minimum cost.Elavarasan. S. R&D , KNR Company
Excellent!!!, I have clearly understood how to approach the DPMO and PPM options. The X bar chart and its actual importance is very clear now.N. Vijaya Kumar, Production Incharge, Viking Industries
It was a very interactive session, lots of practical application for service and production sectors.Sumesh, Research Scholar, Anna University
This course is useful for academic and industry. The way of explanation with practical solution is very easy to understand. No matter what business you are doing 6 sigma is critical.Dr.P.Sivaprakash, Associate Professor, ASL Pauls college of Engineering and Tech
The course is very useful for management graduates, i already know TQM, still felt the application of 6sigma is deep and useful.Umaashankar.V, MBA Student, Anna University
The course is well planned out and effectively handled, covered basics and all credentials needed for Six Sigma. I was able to understand the concepts well, the examples quoted gave a real time picture for understanding.K.Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, K.V. Institute of Management and Information Studies